CCI relies extensively on computer support for engineering analysis, processing of laboratory test data, and office applications. Our office computer network has high speed internet access and e-mail for efficient and rapid information processing and response. Our professionals utilize various specialized engineering programs to create engineering drawings, develop foundation recommendations and code based and site-specific seismic design criteria, and assess slope stability and potential seismic hazards for sites throughout the Greater San Francisco Bay Area and Northern California.
A partial list of our engineering programs includes:
- AutoCAD LT Computer-based drafting program for creating and transmitting site plans and large drawings
- LPILE Plus 5.0 Lateral load analysis program for pile and drilled shaft foundation design
- LIQUEFY PRO Computer program for analysis of potential liquefaction and dry soil settlements from seismic shaking
- GSTABL - Slope stability program with in-depth modeling capability and Windows based editing software
- EZ-FRISK Seismic hazard analysis program for site specific ground motion spectra design parameters, 2007 CBC